- 1923 - The Land for St Joseph's was purchased and Archbishop Keating laid the first Foundation stone on 23rd September.
- 1924 - First Foundation of Sisters of Charity of St Paul (Selly Park).
- 1926 - Fr Lonergan became the first resident Priest.
- 1928 - Fr Roche first official Parish Priest.
- 1929 - First wedding on 5th March & First Baptism on March 7th.
- 1930- First Confirmation with Bishop Dobson.
- 1932 - Fr McCabe became Parish Priest.
- 1934 - The Sisters of Charity returned to the parish and started a school at the Woodlands.
- 1937 - The Parish Centre had an extension.
- 1938 - The present Presbytery was built.
- 1939 - Fr Faulkner became Parish Priest.
- 1947 - Fr Dawson became Parish Priest
- 1949 - Present Stations of the Cross were erected
- 1953 - Fr Murphy became Parish Priest. During his time Planned Giving was introduced.
- 1963 - The church was extended by putting on the west Transept. Archbishop Heenan opens the West transept of the church and St Joseph's primary school was opened.
- 1965 - The Sisters of Charity moved to a new convent in Larch Avenue.
- 1972 - St Vincent’s School was opened & Canon Mullane became Parish Priest.
- 1973 - Fr Byrne became Assistant Priest
- 1974 - Fr Calderbank became Assistant Priest.
- 1977 - Fr Carroll became Assistant Priest.
- 1980 - Fr Eagleton became Parish Priest.
- 1981 - Archbishop Worlock opens the church’s East transept. St Gregory’s school opened.
- 1982 - Fr Grogan became Assistant Priest.
- 1984 - Fr Caddell became Assistant Priest.
- 1986 - Calvary Shrine was erected for Canon Mullane’s Ruby Jubilee
- 1987 - Tommy Gates & John McClure were ordained Deacon. Fr McShane became Assistant Priest
- 1990 -Monsignor J Butchard became Parish Priest. Canon Mullane Centre opened.
- 1991 - Lourdes Grotto was erected for Monsignor Butchard’s Silver Jubilee. Fr Walsh became Asst Priest.
- 1992 - Fr Simon Henry became Assistant Priest
- 1993 - Death of Rev Tommy Gates Parish Deacon
- 1994 - New UCM banner made by Margaret Taylor’s daughter Marie. Fr M Thompson became Assistant Priest.
- 1995 - John Traynor was ordained Deacon.
- 1996 - Sisters of Charity leave the school and move to Westbrook Crescent.
- 1997 - Fr Abbs became Assistant Priest.
- 1998 - 75th Celebration of the church’s Foundation
- 2000 - Fr Joe Bibby became Parish Priest.
- 2004 - Bishop Patrick Kelly consecrated the church in April. Fr Richard Ebo became Parish Priest in September.
- 2017 - Fr Malcolm Prince became Parish Priest.
- 2018 - Fr John Schofield became Parish Priest.
- 2019 - Fr Mark Drew became Assistant Priest.
Newspaper images courtesy of 'The Warrgington Guardian'